What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The secrets of a successful first date
- Learn the single biggest mistake guys make on the first date that causes her to instantly lose respect for him
- Learn the ‘first date phase shift’ technique that will make her feel like she’s known you for a long time
- Learn the #1 “dead giveaway” sign that will tell you if she’s interesting in seeing you again, or not
- Learn the two most important “signals” you must give her in the first ten minutes of the date
- Learn the single most attractive quality you can possess that will make her crave you
- Learn the best time to kiss her on the first date
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. First Date Mastery scores 71.33/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.firstdatemastery.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: firstdatemastery.com you’ll also be taken through to firstdatemastery.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)